An easy going art class where you can build up painting skills and meet new and old friends. One ticket covers up to 4 members of the same household. Our classes are suitable for children from 5-6 years of age.
You don’t any any previous experience in painting. Chris’s step by step teaching in a very relaxed and easy to grasp manner will get you to create a stunning piece of artwork effortlessly and enjoyably.
You will need:
- acrylic paints and brushes – please email email@example.com for more details
- palette knives (we use them in class occasionally)
- cartridge/ acrylic paper size A3/A4 – see bellow link for acrylic paper
- paper towels
- flat paper plates – to use as colour mixing palette
- wet wipes to clean your hands
- a working mat (not essential but will protect your working surface from getting dirty)
- computer/ tablet/ smartphone (less suitable) with good internet connection, microphone and camera
- printout of the working image (we will send a copy by email)
- cup of tea/glass of wine/G&T/ fizz or your favourite drink (optional ;)